Andrew and I are very excited to announce the launch of a new on-line magazine that is totally focused on the needs of the Childless-not-by-choice community around the world.
Six issues will be published a year and each issue will be a mix of written articles, recorded interviews and “training”. Whilst there will be regular features (see below) most issues will also have a general theme depending on the time of year and what we feel is relevant and of interest.
This website is very new and is still under construction so please be patient whilst new content is added.
If you have any suggestions about other regular features or themes please let us know: we’re here to create a magazine that you will want to read.
A FREE pre-launch issue of the magazine will be published on the 1st December 2017. This will always be available on the website without the need to sign in to a special area. The normal annual subscription for the six issues is $37 (approximately £28). If you will like information about the Early Bird Special Offer click the button below.
Early Bird Special Offer
- Letter from the editor
- World Childless Week Updates
- Proactive Healing Suggestions
- Living a Purposeful Life Interview
- The CNBC Blog Spot
- Meet the Author
- Book Review
- Real Life stories
- CNBC Travel
- News and events around the world
- Caring Connections (similar to a Penpal scheme)
- The Bright Side of Life
- Reader’s letters
- TLC and self care suggestions
- Practical Projects and other ideas for reconnecting with your sparkle
Themes for the first few issues are:
- Pre-launch issue
- World Childless Week update
- Surviving Christmas
- Jan/Feb 2018
- New beginnings and moving forward
- Proactive Healing 101
- Mar/Apr 2018
- Surviving Mother’s Day (and other trigger dates)
- American NIAW
- May/Jun 2018
- Father’s Day is tough too
- WCW 2018 – how to be involved
- Pre-launch issue
If you have anything that you would like us to consider for inclusion in a future issue please contact us using this form.